How important are the words we say?

Statistically only 7% of the message we are trying to communicate is through the actual words that we use and the remaining 93% is tone and non verbal cues.

With that being said there are certain words that people use that grate our nerves or distract our impression of the person.  Curious to hear your thoughts…

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s